The reduction of body mass also called weight loss is aimed at improving fitness, enhanced healthy living, and the general well-being through a process of reduced consumption of calories (from food and beverages) in comparison to the number of calories expended from the body. This results in the need for selective food intake. To achieve this, diets designed specifically for weight loss, and health food stores exist to cater to the dietary needs of individuals with special dietary concerns.
Most Successful Diets for Weight Loss
Generally, most successful diets for weight loss include Low-carbohydrate diets, low fats, high proteins diets, etc.
A brainchild of Dr. Robert Atkins, renowned for its low carbohydrates intakes to ensure permanent weight control procedures by consumption of protein, fats, and carbohydrates in limited quantity which causes a reduction of appetite resulting in an effective weight loss process and good health. The Atkins diet which is said to be the most successful diet process for weight loss is categorized into four phases:
- Induction phase: You start with a reduction of carbohydrates intake to 20 grams on a daily basis for a period of two weeks and steady consumption of high proteins and fats. This hastens the weight loss process as your body burns available fat for energy since there is a deficiency of calories.
- Balancing phase: In this phase, the weight loss process continues on a steady state by adding more nuts, fruits while the carbohydrate intake remains low on your diet.
- Fine-tuning phase: At this stage, you are close to your weight loss target, slowly add more healthy carbohydrates and vegetables to your meal, it is a fine-tuning phase as your system adjusts and gradually becomes accustomed to the new dietary changes.
- Maintenance phase: Here, you have achieved your set weight loss goals, inhibit the new-found diet of patterns into your lifestyle. You can achieve this by generally consuming specified classes of carbohydrates at controlled quantities to keep your weight in check.
Good Food for Weight Loss, And Muscle Gain
Looking for food supplements to enhance your weight loss process, some of the helpful ones include, low-carbohydrate, fiber, and protein-rich foods as these are the best types of food to inculcate into your diet during your journey towards weight loss. Some of these best diet products for weight loss include; whole eggs, salmon, leafy greens, lean beef, vegetables, beans, soups, boiled potatoes, etc.
Take a look at the Atkins grocery list for more streamlined guidance.
Atkins Grocery List
Foods on the Atkins’ grocery list includes;
The Benefits of Atkins Diet’s Include
- Faster weight loss: Low-carbohydrate diets which Atkins focuses on have been found to aid weight loss at a faster rate than other diets, this spans from an instant reduction in appetite.
- Promote general well-being: Aside from weight reduction, the dietary guidelines of Atkins avails grocery lists that not only ensure weight loss but eliminates risk factors for diseases by improving the blood pressure and sugar level.
- Accessibility: The associated dietary supplements abound, available in every store thereby ensuring your convenience.
- Opportunity to eat outside: Unlike other diets, Atkins offers you the chance to eat while outside, the options of fast food/snacks on the Atkins grocery list while you are on transit.
The above benefits among other positions Atkins as the most effective diets products for fast weight loss and good health.
Have you ever tried “diet products for weight loss”, then you might share your experience? Leave a comment if you tried it ever!